发新话题
打印

umwn Earth observation is expanding into new markets

oyzi Musician Lizzo treats Detroit ER staff to lunch

Klva Officials warn of fire dangers from alternative heat sources used during power outages
The last episode of HBO s  Game of Thrones  series  which is based on George R.R. Martin s book series  airs this Sunday. This tale of political intrigue, sex, violence, betrayal 閳

bwih Firefighters save injured duck trapped on thin ice

Nncb Browns activate Jarvis Landry from PUP list, make additional roster moves
CLEVELAND 鈥?They say seeing is believing,  but what happens if you never see it  I didn t even see Black people as air force 1  firefighters growing up,  said Brooklynn Cistru adidas campus nk.Somehow Brooklynn Cistrunk still believed and achi dunk pand eved. You don t have to look a certain way and be from a certain place to do this job,  said Cistrunk.  I m not a manly female but I still get the job done. Yolanda McKay and Elan Grissom s goal was tested by fire too. As a child I always wanted to be a firefighter,  said Grissom.  I never really saw anyone who looked like me that was a firefighter, so I didn t really think it was a realistic dream for me to have. They had their doubters as well.  People still told me I couldn t do it,  said McKay.  But I m a go against the grain type of person. Grissom, McKay and Cistrunk just became Cleveland firefighters within the past three years. Out of the 764 members of the Cleveland Fire Department, the three ladies are the only Black women.According to the Cleveland Fire Chief Anth Aacq 7-year-old boy struck, killed while riding his bicycle on W. Streetsboro Street in Hudson
During a recent episode ofRudy Giuliani 39  podcast,  Americarsquo  Mayor Live,  the former New York City mayor and Trump associatewent on a tirade, decrying  Saturday Night Live  for turning away from ldqu mens dunks o uggestively racist humor.In the episode, air max sneakers  which aired on Tuesday,Giuliani alleges that  SNL  got intimidated of saying anything that might be suggestively racist, which, he says, is racist in itself.Giuliani goes on to express his wish for comics to have thrown more racist humor at former President Barack Obama, saying crocs ballerinas , If yoursquo;re not going to make fun of a Black president, well, then yoursquo;re a racist, arenrsquo;t you The lawyer and former U.S. Attorney, who faces disbarment, also brought up  SNL  writer Colin Jostrsquo  set at the White House correspondentsrsquo; dinner, struggling to get his name right.Colin Posti  What was his name  Colin Kosti  Coast-y  Coastin   Y

aasy Browns LB Sione Takitaki out for season with torn ACL

Fvgq Liam Neeson s  black b**tard  revenge fantasy and racism s violent truths
The Federal Trade Commission is sending over $5.6 million in refunds to  adidas samba Ring customers affected by the security company s privacy data breach.The FTC said Ring  allowed employees and contractors to access consumers  private videos and failed to implement security protections, enabling hackers to take control of consumers  accounts, cameras, and videos. In an initial complaint filed last May, the company was accused of giving employees access to private customer videos without consent to train algorithms. These practices led to egregious violations of users  privacy, airmaxplus   the FTC said in a press release.The FTC will send a total of 117,044 PayPal payments to customers who had devices like indoor cameras at a time when unauthorized users could ve had access to private footage.Consumers will have 30 day adidas campus 00 s to redeem their payout.The FTC website helps answer frequently asked questions about the refund process. Customers can also call the FTC at 833-637-4884 for support. Qtsh Cleveland Cavaliers offer $10,000 reward for information in Akron shooting death of Ericka Weems
  jordan low Brewster police in Stark County are looking for thieves who broke into a church Sunday morning and stole money.The suspectsbroke into Brewster Friends Church at 139 W. Main Street and took an undisclosed amount of money.Police say the suspects got into the church by prying o adidas originals hombre pen a back door and then prying open several more doors inside.The suspects are unknown at this time. Anyone with information is a mizuno sked to call Detective Taylor at 330-767-3191 ext. 4, or the Crime Stoppers Anonymous Tip Line at 330-767-6600.

bare Lester is Cleveland Animal Protective League s Pet of the Week

Fjhz Obi-Wan Kenobi  reminds us that the Force is not always with us 鈥?and that s fine!
CUYAHOGA HEIGHTS, Ohio 鈥?The Cleveland Metropolitan School is reviewing  air force 1 surveillance video after unknown individuals stole catalytic converters from 35 buses parked at the East 49th Street Depot in Cuyahoga Heights.A spokesperson for the district said the thefts occurred either Sunday or early Monday morning.The thieves entered the depot by cutting a hole in the fence.The district discovered the thefts Monday morning and said the thefts impacted service to 12 public and private schools, which serves about 200 students.Other buses covered routes, but in some cases, pickups were delayed or parents had to transport their children to school.News 5 has reported extensiv adidas campus damen ely on the growin yeezy slide g thefts of catalytic converters, including ones stolen from local charities and daycare centers. In Streetsboro, News 5 reported thieves took catalytic converters from three of the city s SUVs overnight on Veterans Day.The thefts aren t just a problem in Northeast Ohio.  According to the National Insurance C Jlxt 37-year-old woman killed in Wayne County crash
CLEVELAND 鈥?It s been two years since hurricane Maria devasta adidas campus shoes ted Puerto Rico forcing tens of thousands to flee their homes. Since then, Northeast Ohio has been a popular destination. Among those seeking refuge here, many are professionals, including nurses.An emotional ceremony was held Friday night as a handful of nurses who survived the storm got a second chance to take care of others in a community they now call home. The timing of Hurricane Maria kept Joanne Ramos from the field she s so passionate about. Just graduated, I wanted to work as a nurse. Trying to fulfill a dream as a nurse,  Ramos said.That dream was put on-hold after escaping the aftermath of the storm. Up crocs schuhe on arriving in Cleveland, Ramos learned that although she was a licensed nurse in Puerto Rico, she could not work as one here.Ramos, who was desperate to support her special needs son, took a job as a  sketcher sportschuhe home aid. Starting $8.50, that s not a good income,  Ramos said.At first, storm survivors took whatever positions the

gijo OSU Board of Trustees to meet Wednesday about Urban Meyer investigation

Vxhb FBI searching for stinky suspect who robbed Cleveland bank Tuesday
Pianist Mike Garson w adidas campus beige ill never forget his first concert ever with David Bowie. It was September 22, 1972, and Bowie and the Spiders from Mars were kicking off the U.S. leg of the Ziggy Stardust Tour in Cleveland, Ohio. Garson s background was in jazz, not rock  n  roll 鈥?in fact, he didn t know who Bowie was before joining the band 鈥?and so he wasn t necessarily prepared for what he d encounter. I m coming from jazz clubs, right 鈥?10 people making $5. Righ af1 t now, I m in front of thousands of people, and they re going nuts,  Garson recalls today.  All fine 鈥?I had heard that would happen. And he s singing great and the Spiders from Mars are playing great. 聽After the band finished the encore, things got interesting. Bowie and the rest of the band  [took] off through the back door at a speed you wouldn t believe. And I m thinking,  Why are they running    Garson says.  And then I see th nike air max95 ousands of people storming the stage 鈥?and I m collecting my music. I just joined the band 鈥?and all of a Brha Wrong-way driver dies in I-80 crash
COLUMBUS, Ohio 鈥?Ohio is offering grant money to help human trafficking victims get rid of tattoos or brands that were used to identify them as someone s property.The Dayton Daily News reports Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost said this week that trafficking survivors have eno jordan2 ugh problems recovering from slavery and trauma without  a permanent reminder  on their skin.Yost s statement said his office s Crime Victim Services division will award the $10,000 grants to local nonprofits that focus on human trafficking.Th jordan4 e grant program will be named after Jennifer Kempton, a human trafficking survivor who founded the nonprofit Survivor s Ink to help victims cover tattoos and markings.Yost announced the program during the annual human trafficking awareness day at Ohi salomon supercross o s Statehouse.

evvk A 67-year-old is dead after two men are shot in a Cleveland backyard

Ilqa As Borges delay is denied, former FirstEnergy execs say   no doubt   the feds are after them
MILAN, Ohio 鈥?Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine will visit Edison High School in Milan to participate in the school s Veterans Day assembly. Edison High School graduate Navy Corpsman Maxton Soviak, who was one of 13 service members killed in Kabul this summer, was honored during Thursday s assembly.        Soviak lost his life evacuating Americans and our allies from Afghanistan before the Taliban took control.Those who knew him say air force uomo  he was a young man who  air max loved fiercely and remained loyal, strong and independent to the end.RELATED: Thousands show up to pay tribute to Berlin Heights Navy corpsman on his final trip homeDownload the News 5 Cle dunk nike store veland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.You can also catch News 5 Cleveland on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV NOW, Hulu Live and more. We re also on Amazon Alexa devices. Learn more  Fpzx How to dodge holiday stress
An employee of Lachey s bar was shot in the face near her workplace early Thursday morning, according to Cincinnati police documents.Sgt. Steve Saunders said the shooter yelled at Elizabeth Richardson, 27, from the window of  mizuno running a van while she walked  reebok de across the street. When she approached the vehicle, the shooter pulled the trigger.Police requested the public s help finding the shooter, who drove a black van like the one pictured below.Nick Lacheytweeted on Friday, asking anyone with information to come forward. Ellie is the brightest light and she will find a way to shine through this darkness. Anyone with any information, help us find some justice,  Lacheysaid.Richardson was hospitalized with serious injuries to her jordan  face and jaw.

wcfa The best fish fries in Northeast Ohio, 2022 edition

Zxyd If  The Beatles: Get Back  has a villain, it might be Michael Lindsay-Hogg
COLUMBUS, Ohio 鈥?Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine is  accepting  the will of the people on legalizing abortion access and marijuana recreation, but that acceptance comes with caveats.Days after Ohioans voted to enshrine abortion and other reproductive rights in the state constitution, the governor acknowledged the result 鈥?even as fellow Republicans look for ways to overturn it. In this country, we accept the results of elections, and we certainly accept the results of Issue 1 in nike air max  Ohio as well as Issue 2,  he said.Dozens of Statehouse Republicans wrote a letter saying they would try to prevent the repealin asics g of anti-abortion provisions, in essence stopping Issue 1 from taking ef nike air force fect. However, DeWine emphasized the importance of respecting the voters. Despite doing so, he avoided answering Statehouse reporter Morgan Trau s questions about the efforts of his colleagues. Do you think that GOP plans or opponent plans to repeal it would be going against the will of the people   Trau asked. Look 鈥?I m no Zyqp Massive cryptocurrency donation helps fund 104 Cleveland Metropolitan School District projects
Construction on state Route 8 continues Sunday evening, causin reebok g entran salomon wanderschuhe ce and exit ramps to be closed. In September 2018, the Ohio Department of Transportation began a $58 million project to completely replace about six miles of pavement on SR 8 between state Route 303 and Graham Road. In January 2020, an update was provided noting the median and center lanes had been replaced and that northbound lanes were next in line. Beginning Sunday at 6 p.m., crews will begin work on the northbound lanes. Northbound traffic will be in a contraflow pattern with a concrete wall requiring all commuters exiting SR 8 to stay in the right lane to do so. Additionally, SR 8 northbound exit and entrance ramps at Steels Corners Road and SR 303 will be closed until late April, ODOT said. More closures and traffic pattern changes will arise throughout the project and can be found here.The entire project is schedul samba shoes ed to be completed by late July 2022, according to ODOT.

发新话题